Turn-Key Civil Site Development
Tower Systems, Inc. (TSI) is a full-service communications company with the experience to complete turn-key civil site development. Site development consists of site clearing and grading, access road installation, coordination of utilities, installation of tower, building and generator foundations, coordinating the transporting and setting of equipment shelters, grounding, fencing, and landscaping.
Tower Systems, Inc. (TSI) is committed to the customer’s total satisfaction from planning, site selection and preparation to technical guidance, tower installation, equipment installation and maintenance. Construction projects are completed with expertise and experience, guaranteeing a great end product.
TSI customers can rely on us for thorough planning during the beginning phases of the project, which include:
- Planning and design – site acquisition;
- Site surveys;
- Site clearing (removal of trees, structure removal, debris, etc.);
- Geotechnical borings;
TSI provides the complete solution for all turn-key civil site development projects. We are dedicated to providing accurate and reliable service during every step of the construction process, such as:
- Grading and leveling of access road and site compound;
- Access road construction - installation of culverts, geofabric, rock;
- Utility coordination for power and telco with local municipalities;
- Trenching/Boring for utilities – electrical services (AC & DC);
- Erosion control;
- Generator/propane foundations (slab and raised foundations);
- Deliver and set generators and propane tanks, coordinate fuel delivery;
- Tower foundations (pad and pier, caissons (drilled), spread);
- Tower installation (guy, self-supporting, monopole, flagpole, prototype towers);
- EIA grounding, Motorola R56 standard;
- Deliver and set equipment shelters;
- Equipment shelter foundations (footings, slab, elevated piers);
- Radio and equipment Installation;
- Install antennas, microwave coax, fiber; and,
- Installation of lighting systems.
TSI’s dedicated technicians ensure each project is completed in a timely manner, right down to the last details, including:
- Asphalt/paving roads, parking lots, turnarounds, concrete sidewalks and stoops;
- Landscaping – sod, seed, retaining walls, shrubs, trees, irrigation; and,
- Fencing and bollard installation.
Midwest Division Corporate Headquarters
Tower Systems, Inc.
17226 447th Avenue
PO Box 1474
Watertown, SD 57201
P: (605) 886-0930 | F: (605) 886-0932
Tower Systems South, Inc.
3075 North Forsyth Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
P: (407) 681-0500 | F: (407) 681-0501
FL GC License # CGC1515834
February 17-20, 2020
June 1 -4, 2020