Tower Systems, Inc. has constructed thousands of towers across the United States and throughout the world. TSI has the knowledge, equipment and manpower to construct any size or type of tower.
Whether it is the installation of a monopole, flag pole, guy tower, or self-supporting tower, each project is completed by trained, safety-oriented, skilled professionals. Our diverse background in the installation of short wave, microwave, AM and FM radio, broadcast, and cable TV, cellular, wireless, wind energy and meteorological towers translates into monumental advantages for Tower Systems, Inc. (TSI) customers.
This experience enables us to overcome any unforeseen obstacle quickly, allowing our crews to continue to work on schedule and within budget.
TSI's tower crews are trained to OSHA, ANSI/ASSE A10.48 Standard – Criteria for Safety Practices with the construction, demolition, modification and maintenance of communication structures and best industry standards in rigging and erection processes, signaling, gin pole and winch techniques, and crane applications.
TSI has NCCCO – National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators - on staff with extensive knowledge and training.
TSI offers installation of:
- Guyed tower installation capabilities up to 800’+ with 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, 44”, 49”, 60”, 72”, 84” face width, tubular legs, solid round legs or angle legs and bracing– usually used when more vertical height is needed. Common applications: Broadcast, AM/FM, cellular, meteorological. Designed for light to heavy accessory loads;
- Self-supporting towers up to 400’ (tubular or solid leg, in three or four leg models) – usually used in areas with space constraints, heavy design load specifications, geographical concerns;
- Monopoles up to 250’. Come in a steel tapered, slip-sleeve design or flanged pipe. Often used in urban areas where zoning or community issues are present. These structures are also available in light poles, flag poles, slimline poles. Can also be designed to look like a variety of different trees, large crosses on religious structures, bell towers, etc.;
- AllState Tower, Inc., Ehresmann Engineering, Nello, PiRod, ROHN, Tower Innovations, Trylon, Sabre Industries, Stealth, Valmont, and World Tower – we are familiar with all these tower manufacturers and installation methods. We can provide pricing from any of these tower manufacturers;
- Tower decommissioning of all tower types;
- Roof top applications; and,
- Tower modifications on all of the above referenced tower types.
Midwest Division Corporate Headquarters
Tower Systems, Inc.
17226 447th Avenue
PO Box 1474
Watertown, SD 57201
P: (605) 886-0930 | F: (605) 886-0932
Tower Systems South, Inc.
3075 North Forsyth Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
P: (407) 681-0500 | F: (407) 681-0501
FL GC License # CGC1515834
February 17-20, 2020
June 1 -4, 2020