Tower Systems, Inc. (TSI) assists customers nationwide with raw land acquisition and tower site development needs and will be the conduit to navigate tower site plans successfully through zoning and permitting requirements that vary from city to city, county to county, and state to state. TSI can also file for FAA and FCC approval and any other necessary government endorsements or sanctions.
Tower Systems, Inc. (TSI) has established strong networking ties with peers in the tower installation industry that can provide services in: surveying, geotechnical studies and soil borings, construction drawings, and engineered tower designs.
The professional staff at TSI works with the customer for a smooth, worry-free process, including:
- Jurisdictional zoning/land use regulations; serve as point of contact for the community and/or government agencies;
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings;
- Site layout and design;
- Zoning and building permit applications and submittals;
- Lease negotiations with land owners;
- Utility coordination; and,
- Coordinate inspections with all building departments.
- Planning and design – site acquisition;
- Site surveys.
Midwest Division Corporate Headquarters
Tower Systems, Inc.
17226 447th Avenue
PO Box 1474
Watertown, SD 57201
P: (605) 886-0930 | F: (605) 886-0932
Tower Systems South, Inc.
3075 North Forsyth Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
P: (407) 681-0500 | F: (407) 681-0501
FL GC License # CGC1515834
February 17-20, 2020
June 1 -4, 2020