Products for Sale
Tower Systems, Inc. has constructed thousands of towers across the United States and throughout the world. TSI has the knowledge, equipment and manpower to construct any size or type of tower.
Whether it is the installation of a monopole, flag pole, guy tower, or self-supporting tower, each project is completed by trained, safety-oriented, skilled professionals. Our diverse background in the installation of short wave, microwave, AM and FM radio, broadcast, and cable TV, cellular, wireless, wind energy and meteorological towers translates into monumental advantages for TSI customers.
This experience enables us to overcome any unforeseen obstacle quickly, allowing our crews to continue to work on schedule and within budget.
Our stock is always fluctuating, please call for availability and pricing.
We have excess stock in new and used towers, tower accessories, and tower installation equipment to include but not limited to:
- Used towers, guy and self-supporting
- Guy strand, various sizes and lengths
- Coax, various sizes and lengths
- Connectors, various types and sizes
- Jumpers, various sizes and lengths
- Lighting systems, new and used obstruction and strobe, sidelights and beacon bulbs, and lightning rods
- Ice bridge, to include pipe, trapeze, and hangers
- Various sizes in snap-in and butterfly hangers, round and angle member adapters, waveguide bridge and accessories, and hoisting grips
- Preforms, shackles, thimbles and turnbuckles
- Stainless banding, color code tape, and weatherproofing
- Ground buss bars kits and accessories, copper wire and ground rods
- Miscellaneous stainless steel and galvanized bolts, nuts, locks, and washers
- Winches, used and not man rated
Midwest Division Corporate Headquarters
Tower Systems, Inc.
17226 447th Avenue
PO Box 1474
Watertown, SD 57201
P: (605) 886-0930 | F: (605) 886-0932
Tower Systems South, Inc.
3075 North Forsyth Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
P: (407) 681-0500 | F: (407) 681-0501
FL GC License # CGC1515834
February 17-20, 2020
June 1 -4, 2020